So I guess I’m asking the community -
1. How can we harness the power of the community, given it’s our best tool?
2. How should the effort be best split between CF and organic community (and perhaps a proposal for fund2)?
I’m not the guy to say what is needed here, but off the top of my head, to get everyone’s creative juices flowing -
- Browser extension or other app that the “Cardano’s Anti Fraud Ring” (or something else) can join.
- Ping other members of the Ring when a page is flagged.
- Create reputation points for flagging or other “achievement” mechanism for Ring members.
- A digital location dedicated to discussing/deciding if something constitutes fraud, or how much so, and what are the actions we as a community sanction.
- Collaboration with related 3rd party platforms for reporting and coordination.
- Make it a competition with tribute prizes for every X scam pages you were the first to report (smart contract implementation pending j/k, Or am I)
Or something else entirely?
Can we defend non-community members together, from being vandalized in Cradano’s name, while protecting Cardano’s brand?