Cardano Community Kiva lending team

Hi. There is no direct contact but you can see the progress of your loan repayment on KIVA site at any given time. I see some mention a preference for direct contact w/ borrower, but honestly, I’ve been with KIVA a long time and prefer to keep it anonymous. Idk, just preference. KIVA is great with details on their platform. Enjoy.

1 Like

We have a new team captain, @Chris_Ray!

Statistics for 11 Sept 2020: 35 members have made 323 loans across 54 countries totaling $9600!

We believe in using microloans to help people help themselves. We see this as consistent with the core values embodied in Cardano, and keenly anticipate Cardano’s eventual involvement. Join us!

4 Likes

Awesome. Chris will do a fine job !

3 Likes

I appreciate the support @RobJF @Eystein_Hansen !
I will surely continue contributing where I can!

4 Likes

Hey Chris, thanks for stepping up, this is excellent. Enjoy! :blush:

3 Likes

Where is this program activated? I am from LA https://populationstat.com/united-states/los-angeles, and I have never heard of this initiative. I need to read about its advantages as I know some refugees and I would like to help them with some useful information. I would also like to know who used this program. Please share your feedback about the participation in this team.

2 Likes

Join us here! :grin:

3 Likes

As of now I do not know of anyone that has used this platform to borrow, our team has been lending since 2018 and personally I have been repaid fully by several of the borrowers.
I have become a Trustee on Kiva that will allow myself to sponsor borrowers, if someone is interested in utilizing the platform to crowd source a loan I am willing to consider their position and assist them in succeeding in their goals. let me know .anyone is welcome to private message me.

Cheers!

1 Like

Statistics for 5 November 2020: 38 members have made 357 loans across 55 countries totaling $10,500!

Join us here! :grin:

(I stopped using Facebook and Twitter earlier this year, if anyone would like to post this info there that’d be great! :smile:)

1 Like

I wonder if @Chris_Ray has still Kiva cards to share. (asking for a friend: @Zyroxa)

Although I did retire that sharing program Tommy, I will be happy to share with @Zyroxa to push the effort forward, thanx for bringing interest to our team🙂

@Zyroxa please PM me with your interest in being a team member on the Kiva platform and I will get you setup with an a card for entry :sunglasses:

1 Like