Cardano Community Kiva lending team

Join me on Kiva and help alleviate poverty by making loans as small as $25! Join my lending team, Cardano Community, so that we can work together to expand opportunity for borrowers worldwide, and later we can lobby Kiva to work with Cardano.

21 Likes

I decided to sign up today, would be nice if we could get them to work alongside Cardano.

2 Likes

@RobJF How do I join the team?

1 Like

@RobJF Never mind, I got it

2 Likes

I’m in! I have signed up and donated. Thanks Rob.

3 Likes

Welcome Sally, and congratulations on being forum New User of the Month!

After one week’s existence we have six members who between them have made 18 loans!

Cardano Community Team info

2 Likes

neat traction for the short times it’s been up. i think i’ve heard charles mention kiva in the past. here’s to hoping it gathers more momentum and the eventual cardano integration!

2 Likes

Interesting article…

1 Like

Here we go… :grinning:

1 Like

If you haven’t already, join the Cardano Community team before you lend!

3 Likes

After one month the team has 7 members who have made 22 loans totaling $825. Thanks a lot guys. More info here:

2 Likes

This tiny loan needs just a couple more lenders @ $25 each

Join the Cardano team

2 Likes

After having begun to lend as part of the Cardano Lending team on Kiva last year I like to check in on our progress and am glad to report back that I am very proud of us working together and funding borrowers through the Kiva organization.
We have made 37 loans together and I have already experienced a partial repayment which I just used to fund another loan, we have also gained another team member and I hope that we continue to grow as a team in our charity pursuit, come join us!

3 Likes

Regular monthly update: we’re now standing at $1,300 from 8 members via 39 loans.:grinning:

Join us here!

1 Like

This month we’re at $1,400 lent by 8 members via 43 loans in 26 countries. :slightly_smiling_face:

Join Cardano Community lending team on Kiva and help alleviate poverty by making loans as small as $25!

3 Likes

How do I join the Cardano Comunity Kiva?

2 Likes

Just click the link in the post above your’s! :grin:

2 Likes

Latest stats: total lent $1850 USD, 61 loans, 8 members. Much more info on the team impact page.

1 Like

Current Cardano Community Kiva lending team numbers: 91 loans totalling $2,550 across 33 countries. Join us!

2 Likes

Boom! 20 team members! This team is still in its infancy, take a look at the impact we are making across the globe, slowly but surely we will touch every country possible through this platform to help others help themselves.
Join us!

I will donate 20 prepaid lending cards to those of you interested in being a part of our conversation about the importance of lending to the less fortunate and how our community can migrate our Kiva team to the Cardano platform when it is ready for us - or possibly get Kiva to utilize our block chain :slightly_smiling_face::open_mouth::slightly_smiling_face:
If interested in receiving a prepaid Kiva card please pm me here on the forum, I will be honored to introduce you to micro philanthropy - much reward! and so wow!:wink:
Edit; Pool operators welcome, I might really enjoy seeing pool op participation send me a pm to get familiar with the platform at my expense :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes