Cardano deserves to be in the top 10

Occasionally, Cardano FUD appears and people ask if this project deserves to have such a high capitalization and be in the top 10. I believe that blockchain projects are not here to fight among themselves for a higher market capitalization, but to provide utility to people. What is useful is decided by each individual according to their needs. Is the second largest social network less useful or less relevant than the one in the first place? It would be very foolish to claim this. Technology development is not a sport, so there is no need to compare success by rank. Blockchain development does not have a fixed goal but is a continuous process. The same can be said for the adoption of cryptocurrencies and the use of blockchain in the financial and other sectors. The ranking will constantly change and that’s okay. So is ranking a completely irrelevant metric? You can’t say that. So what does market capitalization ranking suggest?

TLDR

The ranking is a reflection of many different factors and subjective reasons of those who hold the coins of blockchain projects. The adoption of blockchain is still at the beginning and everything can change quite fundamentally depending on many external events. Almost nothing can be predicted with a high degree of certainty. Still, we can conclude that Cardano deserves to be in the top 10 and there are many relevant reasons for that. The main reasons are liquid staking, decentralization, community, and the Plutus platform.

This article was prepared by Cardanians with support from Cexplorer.

Read the article: https://cexplorer.io/article/cardano-deserves-to-be-in-the-top-10

3 Likes

It deserves to be in the top 3, right after BTC and ETH, and I believe it will get there within the next 10 years or so. It will take a while, but slow and steady wins the game.

1 Like

Bitcoin is dinosour :sauropod: and eth the second after bitcoin. I think Cardano should carve its own path to the future. Just my humble opinion :beach_umbrella:

1 Like

This should be rated based on how it circulate the global market with ease!

1 Like