Cardano Media Guidelines On Official Channels - Your Input Is Desired (Stake Pool Advertising)

Censorship… what a strange way to understand the regulation of advertising content.

Don’t you think that the Foundation doesn’t support adoption by financing content creators? Don’t you think that the Foundation doesn’t support adoption by providing courses about SPO to the community? Don’t you think that the Foundation doesn’t support adoption by having a team of ambassadors that for more than a year have been continuously solving doubts and giving support to SPO? Don’t you think that the Foundation doesn’t support adoption by forming alliances and partnerships with entities from all over the world? And I can continue…

But you would feel highly offended and put in doubt the work of the Foundation in relation to adoption just because the Foundation does not allow to publish advertising content on their platforms.

2 Likes

I am talking about high level projects, like integrating ada into businesses, payment systems, amazon, etc. Getting Cardano or the research done for cardano accepted into higher level education curriculum. Things like that.
Providing courses is not going to drive widespread adoption of the blockchain. Enterprise acceptance, use, and availability will drive it, in my opinion. I’m just saying why waste our time on whether a youtube video with advertisements should or should not be allowed in the reddit, when we can be spending this time driving real adoption :smiley:

I agree on one thing. We need more developers and entrepreneurs than influencers. But that’s a topic for another post. Here we are talking about another topic, which has been extended longer than necessary, I also agree.

2 Likes