cardano node crashed

thanks for answering me RobJF
I did it a couple of times but it does not work

OK, sorry you’re having this trouble. You need to either start a new topic explaining what’s happening as clearly as you can, or go to Telegram channel @CardanoCommunityTechSupport and ask for help there. At the moment, to be honest, it seems people are getting more help on Telegram.

thanks for answering me Rob
In practice and very simple before the upgrade worked well then after update does not open anymore I tried to restarting computer so many times but useless as the photo!

There’s usually someone in the Telegram group who can analyse log files, just ask and if they’re around they’ll give you instructions.

I am not to good at this but make sure your computer (Hardware and software) has the minimum requirements for the new update. I had that problem.

in my own experience, this usually happens when there’s unexpected shutdown or faulty hardware.

For me, all I had to do was click on the icon that looked like the wifi signal with the bars coming out on each side, and click on the “restart node” button in the bottom right quadrant. It took a bit, upwards of 10 minutes, but then it just went back to normal.