Cardano South Florida

I recently started a Cardano meetup for South Florida. So, if you are in South Florida (Palm Beach, Broward, or Miami Dade) join the meet group. Also does anyone know where I can get legal Cardano graphic and images that I could use to promote my Cardano Meetup? Thanks for your feedback.

3 Likes

Ha I may have to come down and visit for that!

You are welcome at any time. I’m wearing a shorts and t-shirt this Christmas morning. Beautiful weather for a Christmas day.

1 Like

Nice, I may take you up on that. I’m in Florida fairly regularly.

Whenever! We can grab a beer and talk Cardano and Crypto by a bar on the beach. Just don’t asked me to see the Marlin play baseball.

1 Like

Keep us posted, I might be about for that, especially in Miami. shuckers… https://www.google.com/search?q=shuckers&rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS771US771&hl=en-GB&prmd=mniv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiJg6LN67zfAhXSzlkKHXX_BUcQ_AUoA3oECBcQAw&biw=768&bih=915

I need to start the Cardano Central Florida group and we will have most of the state of Florida covered.

Let’s collaborate and support each other. Have you created the online meetup group yet? Keep me posted.

2 Likes

@Donnybaseball @DarfADA
You guys don’t have to wait long to come to South Florida. Guess who else is coming? IOHK! Yes, IOHK summit 2019 is coming to Miami in April. We can have that beer and talk crypto on South Beach.
IOHK summit 2019 Miami

3 Likes

Oh yah! ! I’m working on being there. It’s going be one hell of a meet up! I think I’ll have one or two rum drinks by the beach as well!

I am going to try my very darn darndest to attend. My very darndest. I can’t wait.

2 Likes