Cardano System Reserve [CRS]: Protect, Educate, and Empower Children

Hi Cardano Community!

My name is John, and I am a certified Systems & Network Engineer. I have been working in this field for so many years, and I have decided to put my experience in use through Cardano and help the community at the same time.

I recently started a charity staking pool that is mission driven and dedicated to protect, educate and empower children who are amongst the most vulnerable people in the world. For many, their futures are limited by violence, child labor, early marriage, illiteracy and inequality. They fight to attend and stay in school, to be treated with dignity and respect and to be safe. The fees we collect will be given as donations to empower children to rise above these challenges and find their way back to hope.

Delegating to our pool will help saving lives and keeping children in school and out of work. It teaches them how to prevent life-threatening diseases and keep them safe from exploitation and abuse. It gives them the power to make healthy decisions about their bodies, their futures, and provide them with the skills to drive change in their lives. Hand in hand, we won’t let crises hold kids back.

Pool Information:

• Pool ID: 7102ce043d15b9f9ff47b118142b978339c6dda4f204d403331e1fff

• Ticker: CRS

• Pledge: 1000 ADA

• Fixed Fee: 340 ADA

• Variable Fee: 1%

Features:

• Contributes towards community development and strongly believe in giving back.

• Founded by veterans who share your love for cryptocurrency.

• Operated by Systems & Network Engineers with over 15 years of experience.

• 100% uptime with constant monitoring.

Pool Infrastructure:

• Five powerful nodes that are located across Europe, North America, and Asia.

• Running on high-speed internet connection with unlimited traffic.

• Servers are protected by multiple firewalls and have a DDoS protection.

• Regular backups are performed on a daily basis to ensure stability.

Nodes Hardware:

• 6 vCPU.

• 16 GB RAM.

• 400 GB SSD.

1 Like

Whatever happened to your stake pool and it’s website, DevJohn?

Unfortunately it’s no more. The running cost was high, time consuming, and it was not minting blocks for a very long time. So I had to make the hard decision of retiring it.