CF Delegation Application Form is open for the next round (July 2022)

Hello,

the Cardano Foundation Delegation Application Form is open for the next round happening in July 2022. The form will be open to new responses until June 26, 2022, at 22:00. (GMT+2)

Please remember that it is not about sending the form as fast as possible, it is about contributions.

For detailed information visit Cardano Foundation's New Delegation Methodology: Supporting the Architects of the Future for further details. (TLDR: We’re looking for outstanding contributions to the Cardano Ecosystem)

The form can be found here: Delegation Application Form

If you are interested in receiving notifications about new delegation rounds and other related information, please provide us with your ticker and email address: https://cardanocommunity.typeform.com/cf-delegation

22 Likes

with the best to everyone!!!
Cardano stay the one and OnlyOne best Blockchain.

1 Like

Great to see this! :heart: Thanks Cardano Foundation for supporting the Cardano ecosystem, and wishing everyone good luck :partying_face:

Thank you CF for the opportunity but the way I see it, single and small SPO stand no chance if you are not a hardcore developer. GACHI has applied for the delegation with a glimpse hope. However, good luck to all candidates out there.

1 Like

Cool, thanks for doing this. May the best Dwarf win! :blush:

I’ve just submitted.
Thanks @adatainment and Cardano Foundation. :pray:

1 Like

Thanks for providing the opportunity for foundational support to our single pool operators! :heart:

Best of luck to all applicants! Thank you everyone for contributing to Cardano!

1 Like

maybe this can be the right time??? for the first time? :smiley:

I agree, let’s see how it goes

Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

It wasn’t necessary to register again when you had already filled in the form last round, am I right?

No, each round is a new start.

I’ve missed the registration for this round as well… My fault for not checking back here in a while but It’d be nice if communication channels for these registrations were wider.

1 Like

Any estimate as to when the next round will open?

The next round of applications will open in September.

5 Likes

Hi,
Could you please tell me what is the most efficient way to be informed of the opening of the next application in september?
Thank you in advance

Many thanks for selecting APEX for the delegation!
Congratulations to all stake pools which received the delegation!

We will share the information here in the forum, I’d suggest you turn on notifications for the channel #staking-delegation:operators-talk

This is how you can do that:

1. Go to the main overview in #staking-delegation:operators-talk
  2. Click the bell symbol
  3. Set the appropriate setting, I suggest activation the Watching first post feature

2 Likes

@CassandraDeVries If you are interested in receiving notifications about new delegation rounds and other related information, please provide us with your ticker and email address: https://cardanocommunity.typeform.com/cf-delegation

1 Like