Charles is getting through a hard time

No it doesn’t look fake, when you connect it with the Twitter post, which I obviously did - is there a chance it is fake, sure, but we need to work at this in terms of probabilities - but regardless of it is fake or not it doesn’t really matter. The twitter post itself is enough.

1 Like

didn’t vitalik do this exact same thing last month?

Just go on twitter and show your support as a community behind him.

5 Likes

It’s an obvious fake, Elon musk on telegram? Really? Answering in once sentence replies that a kid could have written, come on guys…

Edit: It was Charles, confirmed right now. My apologies @jb455 :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

It is definitely not obvious. Of course Elon musk is a fake, but that is irrelevant. I think that picture combined with the Twitter profile makes for a good probability that it is real. I dont know how telegram works, so I cant provide any information on that.

1 Like

exactly. and the tweet is not a big deal.

the constant bullshit would get anyone down.

1 Like

Elon Musk is not hanging out in Telegram groups.

1 Like

Nobody said that - I am just saying It is irrelevant as proof that the Charles is real or not.

Let me get this clear: We all agree, and everybody could tell that Elon Musk is fake, and the Charles could be fake as well.

However, what makes me believe that he might be the real Charles is because the message that this “Charles” tries to deliver to us is not FUD at all. Why would a FUD campaign has an incentive to mimic Charles given that there are much easier and better ways to make FUD, like the “ADA dump” email thread?

I also agree that it is irrelevant to know if he is the real Charles.

1 Like

This “Charles” posted something new in the telegram group:

So this is where the Ghost town of Japan speaks about Cardano? :grinning:
You found their secret hideout :sunglasses:

Haha have actually been wondering about the same thing - where are all the JPY

2 Likes

Confirmed it was Charles… He is on the main channel talking right now. Cardanomaingroup

Let’s all show some love and support on the main channel guys.

4 Likes

Roger that

1 Like

Give this guy some love.

What he built up is truely one of the most crazy things crypto space has seen until now.
IOHK as a team and Cardano as a technology is par excellence and this guy only get‘s hate by all other fanbases but not much love from us.
Besides all of the technological stuff, Cardano has risen from / to #6 marketcap in a matter of weeks which should obviously not be the number 1 thing we look at.

This guy has leader qualities like no other and is going through a hard time like each and everyone of us have before.

Msg him on telegram, show him some love.

Greetings.

Edit: I wrote him on telegram and he answered in a matter of seconds. Show him some love! He will take it and acknowledge it! This guy is truely a genius and it makes me truely sad to see something like this happen to him…

7 Likes

I do not have telegram, I do not have tweeter…but those that do, please send him messages of encouragement and support…quite often ONE message of support will wipe out 1000 messages of negative criticism…I may just go ahead and open a tweeter account to send him my support

4 Likes

CH is trying to support people with Daedalus probs on the Telegram group – he needs to stand back!

2 Likes

Charles, Cardano’s rapid accent to the Cryptocurrency Market Capitalizations top-ten space has been largely driven by your efforts. Thinking this through I found that I can’t name the principal of even one other cryptocurrency.

That visibility attracts becoming a target.

Those willing to take a shot at the Cardano team’s efforts could include competitors, obviously; and early-adopters that experienced product teething difficulties.

Individuals who support your efforts understand the size and potential of the market, and to that regard I’d suggest pulling back on delivering messages on how cryptocurrency will assist in saving the masses from fiat bankers.

Those who understand the move to cryptocurrency will pull the worthwhile product to prominence.

Stay focused on delivering a viable product. Once that goal is achieved, you are the natural spokesperson to deliver the message to the multitudes.

NOTE: There are too GD many methods to “communicate” and like pesuazo, above, I choose not to participate.

1 Like

There’s going be an ADA dump??? Let 'em… I’ll buy some more ::grinning::grinning::grinning:. Maybe I’ll top 20000 ADA

2 Likes

ok, i was wrong.