Charles on Wikipedia situation 3/24/2020

1 Like

Looks like this is the editor who deletes all things crypto?

By the looks of it he must be best friends with Roubini

1 Like

Normally, I wouldn’t look into something like this, but since we are all under house arrest, all bets are off I guess. Looking at David’s “news” site, there was only 3 mentions of Cardano at all. The latest instance accuses CH of running off with our money but the link to further reading is broken [suprised_pikachu.jpg].

Most telling is that Wikipedia Signpost article, David is no fan of any crypto, but he is not the only editor in the space. I sympathize with Wikipedia’s incredible charter to review all edits and submissions to the crypto related pages. It’s not hard to imagine with the vast number of projects in existence an equally vast amount of spam, fud, cons, and marketing babble. I think once IOHK can provide a concerted effort to sharing and defending their peer reviewed research work with Wikipedia, I am optimistic they can work it out.

1 Like

I know this old thread is mostly dead… but does anyone feel like updating this page with some Catalyst info?

I’m not sure who has been editing the page recently. I know it’ still a bit of a sticky wicket and you need a third party to write an article you use as a reference.

The last time I checked @RobJF was in charge of the wikipedia page.

Don’t know who is ATM.

Not guilty! You are probably thinking of Cardano Wiki.

1 Like

Ah sry, that’s right! =)

1 Like