CNTOOLS Balance mismatch, transaction not included in latest block... waiting for next block!

Ok, now apply the wa provided above

Ahh I think I understand now.

Here’s my summary if anyone else runs into a similar instance:
I used CNTools Retire > Hybrid mode. This allowed me to successfully build the offline transaction and saved it to (/tmp/cnod/cntools/offline_tx_xxx…) & also asks for a time (defaults to 1800seconds/30mins).

then I used ./cntools.sh -o to sign the tx file offline.
Finished up by going back to CNTools online and this time Transaction > Submit… CNTools does a good job of walking thru from there.

I believe this worked. I now finally see it on Adapools.org under retiring pools. I’m bummed I didn’t win 1 block while I had 100k delegated but I know my available time has been waning lately and I haven’t been able to give the effort I’d like. To whoever that person was who staked +88k ada to my pool… I greatly appreciate you, it was excited knowing I had a chance.

Many Thanks @Alexd1985
I will delegate to your CHRTY pool as you’ve helped me many times before also tirelessly to others as well. Best regards!

2 Likes

I’m bummed I didn’t win 1 block while I had 100k delegated but I know my available time has been waning lately and I haven’t been able to give the effort I’d like.

Yeah, with this amount delegated can take weeks or months till blocks… u had low chances :frowning:

I hope something will be changed in the future

Glad u fixed, I will check cntools next days to see how we can fix the “issue” :beers: