I have been holdling ADA for a long time now. Back when Daedalus was having so much trouble syncing etc. I moved my ADA to Yoroi Chrome Browser and have been sitting on ADA until I can take advantage of staking.
So here are some notes and my confusion:
- I have Yoroi with all my ADA. - Byron Wallet
- I have installed the latest Daedalus version.
- How do I move ADA from Yoroi back to Daedalus and have the latest Shelley Main Net?
- Do I need to something special to use Shelley and stake?
- Will the ADA move from Yoroi to Daedalus put everything in the most current blockchains etc?
** sorry for any misused vocabulary.
Thanks for any help with getting current and moving back to the New Daedalus and learning to Stake!