Imagine you already have a Yoroi wallet which is staking but, for security reasons, you now need to create another one and move all your Adas from the first Yoroi to the second. Could you please let me know if the following steps are correct or if I am doing something wrong?
- Create a new user profile in Chrome.
- Install the Yoroi extension in the new profile.
- Create a new Yoroi wallet and save Recovery Phrase and Spending Password.
- Unstake the old Yoroi wallet.
- Send the Adas from the old Yoroi to the new.
- Delete Yoroi from the main user profile in Chrome.
- Delete Yoroi from the new user profile in Chrome.
- Delete the new user profile in Chrome.
- Restore the new Yoroi in the main user profile in Chrome.
Can you see any risk or mistake? Also, is it possible to have 2 Chrome user profile running at the same time?