Please feel free to have a crack at my first Crypto Cryptic Crossword Challenge!
No cyphers. No maths. Just good old fashioned wordplay. I’m based in Australia so I apologise if some of the clues have a cultural bias.
The clues are the 12 words that make up the pass phrase for this wallet:
The words are in the correct order. Recover the wallet and claim your prize!
- Juliet and one with a paddle will make you my son.
- A revision of a lofty rendezvous.
- Charlie, hurry, it’s an infatuation!
- English former white horse.
- Needle without the required thing.
- Hard work in powder arbour.
- Neon and a sound of relief form a relation.
- So corn chips express hesitation for football.
- A formula held in epic regard.
- A dream is in a whiskey hotel.
- Well fitted in situ.
- Sit on it, don’t stand in it.
Good Luck! When the prize is claimed, I’ll post the solutions and start on #2 Challenge. If it is not solved within the week, I shall consider gifting a clue or two.