Daedalus stuck in "Confirm the transaction using the Ledger Nano X"

Hello,

I recently restored my Ledger Nano X and paired it again with my Daedalus wallet. The funds appear and everything seems to be correct. However I am trying to send a transaction but my Ledger device is not responding to Daedalus. The screen in Daedalus is stuck at “Confirm the transaction using the Ledger Nano X” while the Ledger device shows the Cardano App in “Waiting for commands”.

I tried to reconnect, quit the app, delete and repair wallet multiple times but I don’t get it to work. Ledger live is closed. Any tips what else I could do? I’m having a stressful time right now because I’m worried about my funds.

Thanks

Hey @Forsty88

Are you trying to send from Daedalus to an exchange? If so you might want to test if you are able to make the transaction via adalite.io.

Cheers
Fabian

Hello,

At that pass u need to confirm from ledger hw exporting the public keys
Also check if u are the latest version for cardano app and also for ledger wallet

Try also to access your wallet (ada wallet) in adalite.io and delegate your ADA!

Delegation is the process by which ada holders delegate the stake associated with their ada to a stake pool. It allows ada holders that do not have the skills or desire to run a node to participate in the network and be rewarded in proportion to the amount of stake delegated.

Cheers,

Hey all, I was able to confirm the transaction after all. I think it was something related to the Ledger device, not connecting properly or similar. I restarted everything multiple times, reconnected multiple times, then it worked. So the problem is on Ledgers end I guess :slight_smile:

great,

HAPPY stacking,

Cheers

have the same problem - wallet shows, balance shows, but around and around in circles, will ask for unlock and cardano app and export keys, then pretends it cannot find the device.

tried to move to adalite and yori but it just seems to create a new empty wallet with nothing in it…

very frustrating… this techie nonsense was bad enough for word processing, for moving money its a mess…

any ideas ?

some conflicting USB driver or something running in the background it doesn’t like ?

anyone have an actual fix rather than try the same thing 999 times until it mysteriously works ok on no# 1000 ?

I had the same problem, but in my case I finally got it to work when I removed the adapter. My laptop has only usb-c, but ledger wire uses usb-a. So when going through the laptop, through the adapter it does not work. Then I instead tried with putting the usb-a directly into my monitor, which is connected to laptop trough thunderbolt it suddenly worked like a charm.