Daedalus update problem

I’ve tried everything on the blog to fix this but I cannot connect to the internet after downloading the update. I’m using windows 10. Any help?

You mean Daedalus doesn’t synchronize, or that you have no Internet connectivity at all, as in not even in your web browser?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Problem: My screen is stuck at Connecting to network after updating the wallet.
Solution: Remove and reinstall the Daedalus wallet. This problem is caused by missing files due to the update.

Source: Daedalus FAQ

I just deleted and reinstalled and I still can’t get it to work. It just says “connecting to network”

Above is a message… having trouble connecting to network?

And a report an issue button. That doesn’t work either.

Bruce Bushey
iPhone

Same, after the update, “Connecting to Network” issue. Help!!

Can you guys try rebooting?

If it doesn’t work after that, it’s best to check the log files. A proper error message can be found there.

I don’t know the precise filename becaue I have Daedalus configured only on Linux, but there should be a file called called “node” in this directory:

• Windows: C:\Users\“username”\AppData\Roaming\Daedalus\Logs
  • Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Daedalus/Logs

This is a text file, open it and go to the end, look for ERROR or WARNING messages. (If lines seem to be displayed without line breaks, then use e.g. Notepad++ to open the log file.)

Daedalus 0.11.0 with Cardano 1.3.0 released
Daedalus 0.11.0 with Cardano 1.3.0 released

Similar problem here. If it was my internet connection, how could I have downloaded and still browse? It refuses to progress or even send reports. My problem is on mac OS.

same problem here still not working whats going on I am on MAC

If you want help you need to start a new topic explaining your own situation in as much detail as you can manage.

同じく更新後同期出来なくなりました