Daedalus wallet dont show my transaction

i withdraw the coins from bittrex 5 hour ago and no ADA in my daedalus wallet account yet. Here is the transaction ID# TxId: d574a10e2f37ee60b2ad94c53708b8fb64986182a656c7451400acaa290a335d

Can anyone help thanks?

1 Like

Is Daedalus fully in sync with the network? It’s a full node, so it needs to be in sync in order to show correct balance.

was not sync… does ada run on nodes ? can i create a masternode ?

You can become a full node, yes. Just leave Daedalus running. Right now you can’t use the other functions yet, they’ll be released Q2 2018.

thank you,there are any rewards on masternodes if i let the daedalus wallet open ?

ĂŽn Miercuri, 29 Noiembrie 2017 14:11:09, Jose Fonseca <cardano@discoursemail.com> a scris:

jfonseca
November 29 |

You can become a full node, yes. Just leave Daedalus running. Right now you can’t use the other functions yet, they’ll be released Q2 2018. Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.
In Reply To

andrei_1982
November 29 |

was not sync… does ada run on nodes ? can i create a masternode ? Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond. To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

There will be rewards in future versions.

ok so is a number of coins required for masternode so i can start accumulate now when is cheap ? or any requirements ?thanks

ĂŽn Miercuri, 29 Noiembrie 2017 17:06:09, Jose Fonseca <cardano@discoursemail.com> a scris:

jfonseca
November 29 |

There will be rewards in future versions. Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.
In Reply To

andrei_1982
November 29 |

thank you,there are any rewards on masternodes if i let the daedalus wallet open ? În Miercuri, 29 Noiembrie 2017 14:11:09, Jose Fonseca cardano@discoursemail.com a scris:jfonseca November 29 | You can become a full node, yes. Just leave Daedalus running. Right now you can’t use the othe… Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond. To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

As far as I know there is no minimum amount of coins that you must stake. But you may want to ask official Cardano staff about that.

can you please give me a contact for a cardano official ?

ĂŽn Miercuri, 29 Noiembrie 2017 19:47:31, Jose Fonseca <cardano@discoursemail.com> a scris:

jfonseca
November 29 |

As far as I know there is no minimum amount of coins that you must stake. But you may want to ask official Cardano staff about that. Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.
In Reply To

andrei_1982
November 29 |

ok so is a number of coins required for masternode so i can start accumulate now when is cheap ? or any requirements ?thanks În Miercuri, 29 Noiembrie 2017 17:06:09, Jose Fonseca cardano@discoursemail.com a scris:jfonseca November 29 | There will be rewards in future versions. Visit Topi… Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond. To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

@jonmoss

@tom.kelly

Seem to be moderators here.

https://forum.cardano.org/groups/moderators

@jfonseca @andrei_1982 hi guys! :slight_smile:

Here to help if we can although we are going to have more technical mods very soon …

I have the same issue.

Same Here !

Are you having the same issue as the one I posted in my “Trading/Hung Transfers” thread?

Short answer if you are: It seems that the Daedalus wallet loses connectivity, and will Not update your transactions. On my Apple, I have to actually reboot (restarting the application doesn’t do it). Upon reboot I can see the transaction.

I’ve appealed on this forum for a dev to take a look at this problem. I don’t see any direct “support” or “contact” link on the wallet where I can make a suggestion. My logs ARE sent for their product improvement.

I am having this problem as well - just transferred some coins from Bittrex and don’t see any transaction or coins in my Daedalus wallet

Check your transaction on the Cardano Blockchain Explorer.

Thank you! I see it there.

1 Like