Daedalus Wallet First Staking Reward

I have allocated my staking to a pool since 23/08/20.
It says delegated and everything looks set up properly.
At least 2 full eopchs have passed.
My rewards are still showing as zero.
Is this Cardano staking a scam?
Why I haven’t I received yet?

1 Like

Crazy that I write to support and they haven’t even answered after a day
17 days and no staking rewards yet
What a rort

1 Like

Just found out you have to wait between 15 and 20 days to get first reward
Would be nice to have known that upfront
I know some pools I could have put it in where I could have received rewards immediately
Three weeks wasted with Daedalus

1 Like

Q: When do i receive my staking rewards?

A: Lets assume you delegated during epoch 200. Untill the end of that epoch nothing will happen.
In epoch 201 your stake is included in the current snapshot.
In epoch 202 your stake may will produce blocks.
In epoch 203, your rewards are calculated and paid out at the end of that epoch. The rewards will also be included in the next snapshot and thus be staked.

Cheers
Fabian

2 Likes

OK thanks
I have one or two more epochs to wait then and will receive rewards at the end, as you say

Assuming everything is functioning correctly with the Pool your staked to (it’s producing blocks)

Use this video to get a good understanding of exactly when rewards are paid out by any pool

I use PoolTool.io and Adapools.org to review performance of all pools on the mainnet.

Your payouts are not controlled by the pool, they are a product of the eco-system, i.e. if your in the ‘right’ pool and the pool is producing blocks, you get rewards

1 Like

Sorry but the info was out for about 2 months previous and available in many many locations. If I found the info as a total newcomer, then anyone could have. It’s all going to work out for you though. No worries. :v:t4: :blush:

1 Like

Common sense would make me think you would read something to gain knowledge about something before complaining about it. Also, here you are on this forum asking questions and being accusatory instead of reading the bible. You are definitely not making a good first impression.

Hello @elo766 ,

Thanks for your messages and questions, we always appreciate it. It seems you are new to our community and forum, welcome!

We would like to make clear that there is a Community Code of Conduct and we would like to ask you to please familiarize yourself with them, in order to have a healthy, positive and constructive dialogue, and not call people crazy. :slight_smile: :pray:
(Religious remarks and/or discussions are also regarded as off-topic to this forum)

On your notion of not having had any information with regards to when staking rewards would be distributed and available, this is simply not true. All the information was available prior to releasing Shelley mainnet, and it can still be found on our forums, Twitter accounts, Telegram as well as Reddit and other platforms to date.

Always make sure you go to the project’s source platform to get the latest and greatest, and to avoid missing any important updates.
Finally, all our official channels can be found here: Cardano Stay Safe Series: Official Community Channel List

Thank you for your understanding in making this forum a positive and pleasant experience for everyone. :slight_smile:

[Topic closed]

2 Likes