I am please looking for a good samaritan to help me open the Daedauls wallet- I use windows 7- 64 bit. The wallet did initially work but stopped doing so a few days ago. I have tried the following without success: 1. Reinstalling the wallet app. 2. Synching with internet time. 3. Deleting the DB-1.0 folder. 4. Restarting my computer. 5. Accessing the app as administrator
I have also tried the FAQ suggestions on the website but with no success. Tech support was not helpful in that they merely referred me to the FAQs. I did send them screenshots of the error messages but that was 5 days ago and I am yet to hear back.
Have you tried opening the wallet by using the Daedalus.bat file which can be found in your install folder?
This works for me to open the wallet correctly
I had the same problem. I dont know why but sometimes when I accessed the wallet from the desktop or taskbar shortcut, it stuck on connectin network. But when i started it directly from the program folder, it could connect no problem.
Sometimes i restarted the program like 3-4 times then wait 2-3mins before i could access my wallet.
@DogaMKD
Daedalus is a 64-bit app only, so won’t run on 32-bit copies of Windows. Have you got a different PC you can use? There isn’t much you can do about it, unfortunately.
@clawdius
Am I to assume that you’re the guy I helped on Facebook, and your wallet is now working?
@ashant
Your problem should lie with your PC time not being synced to internet time, so if you could do that again first that would be great, then shut down and restart your PC - make sure you’re not just putting the computer in and out of ‘Sleep’ mode, but are actually restarting the machine with either the ‘Shutdown’ or ‘Restart’ power options.
Once that’s done, restart Daedalus using the .bat file and let me know what it says.
I️ have been having similar problems. Patiently emailing back and forth with hiroto. I️ figure it will get resolved in time. Just keep working the problem.
Yeah my wallet stays at connect to network indefinitely. Might be due to internet time auto sync? But would be great to have this fixed, whatever it is. Hopefully we can get access soon.
Same here. Stuck at Syncing Blocks but wont go past a certain percentage. Cant access the wallet. Running Win 10 64. Edit: Time and date appear to be synced. Still no go
I just got home and tried Daedalus for the first time and it gets stuck at “connecting to network” issue, though if I use my vpn (to my work), and relaunch it starts to sync. Looks at least for me to be some sort of routing issue…
Devs, is it possible that antivirus has flagged or quarantined some component of the wallet as a false positive preventing it from syncing? Just a shot in the dark.