A few times has Charles Hoskinson mentioned that he treats ETC as store of value. I have a few questions regarding this to the audience:
- BTC is struggling a bit, Lightning Network may not deliver on promises (I can post article here) and transaction fees are very high
- ETC maybe cheaper to transact?
- Cardano may become a very popular platform dapps platform in the future and it seems that Charles is willing to promote ETC.
- Is ETC inflationary? How much total supply does it still have?
Here are my questions:
- Is this possible that ETC becomes new store of value?
- Do transaction fees in ETC depend on value of ETC?
- What is total tx/s that ETC can deliver? (we don’t need much as a store of value but still)