Excited about this projects UI and governance!

Hello, This is a very exciting project! I am very interested in learning more about the topic of Cardano’s sustainability relative to UI and governance. For the last few years I have been working on a design attempting to solve this exact problem. I have taken it as far as I can on my own and have been struggling to figure out how and where to share my ideas. This project seems to be in line with my principles and values. I’d like to find out more about the governance and UI that is being worked on and see if I have something to contribute. Does Cardano have a mechanism for rewarding contributions when it comes to ideas and design? I look forward to learning more about this project and finding ways to participate.
Abel Patten

1 Like

Welcome @AbelStonePatten.

I dont know about rewarding ideas or/and design contribution. But I hope it will :slight_smile:

Is there a way to connect to the people working on the design of the UI and governance? I have spent the last few years designing the UI and governance for something like this. I don’t presume to have all the answers but integrating the work I’ve done into a platform like this (I believe) would have a profoundly positive effect on the platform and the world. I have pier reviewed my ides extensively within my knowledge circles but I’m not involved in academia. My work is at the point where it need scrutiny and to be tested. I have 70 or so pages of wireframes outlining the functionality and interoperability of the UI. It is a large vision that I have been mostly working on solo. It includes reward systems and some game theory to insure proper behavior. Although there may be better ways to solve some of the game theory elements that I have designed it is my belief that if built properly this design will have the ability to unify global collective human intelligence. The open source nature and vision of Cardano seems to be in line with my thinking. The reason I ask about a reward structure is that creating reward structures for contributions like ideas and knowledge are part of what my design attempts to solve.