Farewell my dear community

Was talking about me, not you…

1 Like

Dear kids. Stop wasting time and energy.

Ask Charles in the next AMA about the foundation.

come on guys be serious … which penal case , which mail encryption, new Watergate maybe ?

1 Like

And you are… ?

1 Like

A investor since june 2018. Never write stuff here. I just follow, read, view and invest.

Time to eat. Good evening.

Cheers, Tobber

Keep on never write, you add no value and create stress. This a serious topic here.

1 Like

LOL! Yah I noticed. No offense but that may be part of the problem. :grin:

2 Likes

What you call “problem” I call it " freedom of speech"

Is it possible there’s confusion between offering a bribe to stop complaining, and offering compensation so there’s no longer reason to complain?

3 Likes

Nostra what the hell are you doing, you’re done now, you’re just losing the trust of everyone in one day… you’re taking a way with no return losing a bit credibility on each step my friend…

1 Like

Making personal attacks and threatening people with a court is not a good representation of “freedom”. It’s just bullying and an immature behaviour.

2 Likes

I’m a big believer in freedom of speech as well. Very glad we have the 1st amendment in the USA that protects it. I will fight for everyone to have it including you. I do find it generally advisable to think first and speak second though but we all have our own style.

5 Likes

I sent you my name and address, waiting for a response.

If you use PGP it will be secure.

Thank You

NSA may still break PGP key if I were you I would make it more secure, while lawyers are flying to negotiate dispute

1 Like

No confusion, Keiser propose me to accept pay me IF:

1. Make a video to excuse myself (Excuse for what ???)
  2. To make a public statement by text on forum to never, NEVER AGAIN attack an employee or member. (That’s Mental pressure)
  3. That is my very last chance if I want to be paid for my work. (This is clearly blackmailing me)

So all in all this is psychological pressure to force me to do what Keiser wants and mute me, my ideas, conviction and freedom of speech.

Not lying here, that made me throw up my lunch in toilet. No kidding , I throw up for long minutes.

We are not in China and these kind of pressure make me sick.

Do you get yet that I dont care about what other people think, they have the right to get angry what so ever. FREEDOM FREEDOM. When will you get it ?

Sir, I am serious, please send me your proof I will not publish it, but I will act on what I learn.

Sent as reply

Farewell my dear community - Random - Cardano Forum.pdf (815.1 KB)

If you talk like this way to other community people. Im happy you leave. Bye.

2 Likes