For everyone in a rush to see a fast Shelley release

Give them time, let them get this thing right, it does really matter…

“EOS DOWNGRADE: #EOS has serious problems with centralization, and their event last week did anything to alleviate that, so we’ve severely downgraded its technology score. It’s now up to #ADA to launch a truly decentralized #PoS #blockchain. No pressure.”

10 Likes

EOS has always been an overhyped project. Cardano, doing it right!

2 Likes

Charles wants to do it right the first time. I hope he doesn’t get obsessed with the idea of doing it perfect the first time.

3 Likes

well… if I believe in EOS… I would not be here :slight_smile:

now they need to move everything to network 1.8… which means validate and copy all transactions to the new network/protocol that will take months…

they dropped the ball… and dropped beautifully …

1 Like

I believe IOHK have the right approach on this, I know it doesn’t always feel that way when you see other projects picking up partnerships but I think we’re beginning to see the cracks develop on others that rushed to get to out there.

The gap between those who got it wrong and those who got it right will only widen over time. I’m fully behind this approach :+1:

Weiss ratings, current top coins by technology:

Etherium B
Cardano. -B
EOS. +C

1 Like

Yes good things take time.

1 Like

I agree, and believe the B- will improve as Cardano implements the phases of its timeline.

2 Likes

I am in no rush i’m in for 10-15yrs

Buying my 1st ADA and 1st ever Crypto tomorrow.

Exciting Project. I am a Rookie to say the least but i got a good eye for a good deal.

ADA all the way…:grimacing:

5 Likes

I believe you do have a good eye… seeing through all the crazy hype to find a true quality project :+1:

1 Like

Welcome @MancDave to the amazing world of Cardano

1 Like

Thankyou :hugs:

That’s always a risk I suppose. But my impression is we have forward momentum even if deadlines have slipped a number of times. For now I think the deliberate pace we’re on (“slow and steady wins the race”) is just right. In building terms, the foundation we’re building will support a castle. Older cryptos were built on a foundation that could support a wood frame house and have to be retrofitted somehow to support a castle.

1 Like

I just hope that CF wont do to cardano what Lon Wong did to NEM.

There have been numerous posts (erroneously) that on June 15 or 17 Shelley was set for the test node. Now it’s the 20th. Thoughts?