Bitcoin flying now,ADA doing nothing

BTC going great ADA not following bitcoin upward trajectory. I thought ADA would slightly increase as BTC becomes bullish. Apparently not anymore, another negative. But remain hopeful of a lambo,but now just used and bottom of the range.Around $165k in Australia.

Yess ada dead before shelley

2 Likes

There’s a time for BTC and a time for alts. It’s still the time for BTC.
Serious question, what’s so good about Lambos aside from everyone seemingly wanting one? Can they go faster than most cars? More fuel efficient? Does it transform?

2 Likes

Don’t be too rushy on becoming a millionaire man. You are missing the whole point of the project. Just hodl and be patient if you want to make something out of here.

It is not blue-chip company share, nor you are trading on liquid market, my advice don’t hold.

1 Like

Ada is little bit late from it’s promise. It is okay, but if it’s become very late, There are a change it will never show up. It’s not rocket science. Even Elon Musk can make the rocket project faster. Why Cardano cannot?

1 Like

Sentiment on Ada is negative right now. Consolidation is occurring with ETH as it is making development gains and gaining acceptance. We won’t get acceptance until African all of Africa hops on Ada.

ADA aka African Development Agency.

Just meant to be humorous but can’t help feeling that spreading the message to other parts of the world is being a bit neglected currently.

1 Like

The price of ADA is correcting from it’s parabolic run from 35 cents to 90 cents in three months and the moon boys are already panicking. ADA might retrace further to a support level but the price action does not matter yet. Why? Simply because Cardano is at bootstrap post Byron phase. The real money will come in when Shelley is launch. Why do you think the price of ADA is at top 10 even without Shelley.( Decentralisation)? Because of believe. The intrinsic value of Bitcoin, ADA, ETH etc. is believe. The whales believe in the Cardano project and they will keep on coming when Cardano continues it’s journey to decentralisation, smart contract s, dapps, Dex, dapps store on Daedalus, staking, Coinbase staking for whales, Atala connecting governments and nations to Cardano etc… Interesting time ahead.
“Be greedy when others are fearful” Waren Buffet.

9 Likes

If they don’t get Shelley out soon ADA will be back to ICO levels

1 Like

Due to the way that alts have been bleeding if btc dumps hardin the 6k range we are going to see some very low prices in all of the alt coins !

1 Like

Yes,but as far as Cardano is concerned, l think the market is showing a reversal in sentiment for ADA as an investment.

2 Likes

Cardano has gone from #12 to #10 on Coinmarketcap.com over the last couple of months. If we dropped down to #15 or so I may start to agree with you.

2 Likes

Yeah possibly!

I am quite concerned about the crypto market in general at the moment. This whole move in btc is bullshit. The initial pump over the weekly 200ema wasn’t , and a further move up after closing over the monthly 21ema was due, howeve this current grind up on the volume that it is doing isnt healthy. It has been my profitable time this year so not complaining too much however it is so clearly lining up for a rug pull. Especially looking at how the alts are bleeding! Tether is being unloaded. Btc is rising as a result, and yet the public doesnt care.

Alts including cardano will take a serious beating if btc dumps.

I tend to agree with a lot of that. Will be interesting to see how it plays out. I’m a HOLDer so not too concerned with the day to day price other than to buy dips.

3 Likes

Fred,this ADA coin is not looking good.

Yes,it is time we stop being criticized and howled down by Cardano ambassadors/moderators/fanatics for telling it like it is about ADA as an investment

2 Likes

I think we are in a glass is half empty or half full debate. I think we can agree that we both hope I am right though.

3 Likes

Just a theory but I’m thinking Binance might have something to do with the price action. People moving out of alts into bitcoin since you can’t deposit or withdraw.

2 Likes

Sold all ada make guys dump the price