Bitcoin flying now,ADA doing nothing

Agreed. I’m waiting to see a lower price!

Alts will follow btc but first 7000$ for btc,then alts will come up,yes ada again will break 0.10$
I believe in ada.

3 Likes

All though if we do in fact break through the remaining resistance levels and btc consolidates in a higher range it may be time to put money into the alts. Im talking if btc was to confirm a break of the downtrend.

The overall trend has to be assessed on a monthly and technically untill btc can break above the prior high close of 7795 (bitstamp) and then put in a higher low; we are still in a downtrend.

With Binance deposits suspended, many can’t justify buying right now.

Very interesting point! Between the issues with Bitfinex and Tether and Binance not taking deposits I wonder if that is a factor in the depressed value of the Alts lately. The Alt values taking the biggest hits are the ones from #8 (Binance coin) down…I wonder if that is because Most of the top 5 coins can be purchased with USD directly on Coinbase and whatnot.

1 Like

BTC will breakaway. Adoption and sentiment for BTC is gaining traction. Hell even Cardano is starting to develop for lightning.

BTC dumps = ADA dumps
BTC pumps = ADA dumps
Cardano misses deadline after deadline by months and months, whilst blaming the everyday investor for being concerned about their hard earned money disappearing into thin air = ADA dumps

No wonder people are bailing on this project in favour of holding BTC …

Don’t hols because it’s not a blue chip company? what? did you say the same for btc, eth or monero and litecoin? Don’t hold because it’s not a blue chip company I dint know if I’m supposed to get frustrated or laugh at this

Στις Πέμ, 9 Μαϊ 2019 - 5:41 ΜΜ ο χρήστης AT via Cardano Forum cardano@discoursemail.com έγραψε:

Great post TK exactly right.

Well, to conclude… Investor can wait. But, cannot wait forever. Cardano somehow must think how to deliver as fast as they can. If Cardano loose trust from investor, you’re done.

2 Likes

Anyone else look at coinmarketcap this morning? LOL!

3 Likes

weird, what fundamental change happened with Cardano and ADA over night? … nothing.

yet, as the coin drifts down with the market, it seems (from the naysayers and low ballers) that every drop was all Cardano’s fault alone.

almost as if Cardano is not moving only on it’s own merits yet, but moving along with a greater market.

2 Likes

Number 9. Number 9. Who knows where we end up but definitely enjoying the Nantucket sleigh ride today!

1 Like

Update: See current price.

1 Like

Ada gaining huge today ,thats what i need momentum to the up side now shelly then first stop 0.15$ for sure

1 Like

Check the price, ADA is doing great, green days are coming

1 Like

The bull market has started. It started when BTC broke $4200. Have patience.
Intentionally in a crypto bear market is stupid, unless you are ok with losing 85%-95% of the fiat value of your coin. I will never “hodl” again.
In a bull market, holding is one of the best and easiest ways to earn handsome profits. Save the brain power for some other part of your life.
This bull market will be different. The coins in the top 10- 15 by market cap will do well. Cardano is VERY well placed. Properly executed Shelley needs to happen. The sooner the better. After that all the Ada you have accumulated should reward you well.
That is all.

2 Likes

Yes properly executed Shelley soon,Ether way way ahead

I believe Cardano is far ahead of Ethereum in POS development and in other 3d gen features. It will become obvious over the next 8 months.

3 Likes

Hope so Fred in the meantime great news deal with economic nomadic powerhouse Mongolia. There is huge money to be made in goat’s meat milk and cheese.

1 Like