Greetings @ all from Germany,

just joined the community and I am very curious about the Cardano Project, cause I think it’s great.
And here is my first issue:
Today 1/13 2018 it was possible for me to do a withdrawal from Binance. But I think, I lost money on the attempt to transfer ADA to Daedalus. I never used an address before from the section ‘used addresses’, so I took one. Binance confirmed the transaction (also seen in the history), but on Blockchain Explorer there is nothing, neither on my wallet. Zero ADA, zero transaction. Is this a matter of time or a real loss? Thanks for help. wo_sch

Keine Sorge, Binance braucht derzeit etwas um die Transaktion auf den Weg zu bringen.

Thanks. Danke.
So I will wait. It is a progress that it works.
Dann warte ich eben.

Danke,
es hat geklappt :relaxed:. Transaction time 3:27 am UTC. Hab die ADA. Und mit den Adressen klappts auch.

THX,
transfer has been successful. Transaction time 3:27 am UTC. Got the ADA. And the hiding of the addresses also works.

1 Like

FYI these transaction timings happens from exchanges like binance or bittrex. If you transfer from wallet to wallet it takes 2-5 seconds

Geduld haben bei solchen Überweisungen ist also wichtig. Eine echte Entschleunigung in einer Welt des Hochfrequenzhandels :slightly_smiling_face:.

So it is important to be patient with such transactions. A real slow movement in a world of
high-frequency trading.

Sehe gerade (11 am UTC), dass die Auszahlungen bei Binance wieder gestoppt sind. Da hab ich gestern wohl eine Lücke erwischt.
Now (11 am UTC) withdrawals from Binance are suspended. Think I hit a gap yesterday.

Something has changed there in the very last days of 2017. Looks like the huge run to altcoins from mid to December has created some issues and noticeable withdrawal latencies.
Cardano/IOHK mentioned they are working on it and an update is ready for “certification” at Binance site. (if I have understood correctly)

Keep in mind the current Cardano roadmap position is the so-called bootstrap era (https://cardanodocs.com/timeline/bootstrap/)
It already works as expected, but there are still a lot of features and techniques in the research/pre-review/engineering/coding pipeline…
Cardano is not just a fork of an existing cryptocoin. It’s planned and re-thought from scratch to fulfil way more in the near future.

Dort hat sich in den allerletzten Tagen des Jahres 2017 etwas verändert. Sieht so aus, als ob der riesige Run auf Altcoins Mitte Dezember einige Probleme und spürbare Withdrawal-Latenzen verursacht hat.
Cardano/IOHK hat erwähnt, dass sie daran arbeiten und ein Update ist bereit für die “Zertifizierung” auf der Binance-Website. (wenn ich das richtig verstanden habe)

Denk daran, dass die aktuelle Cardano Roadmap-Position die so genannte Bootstrap-Ära ist (https://cardanodocs.com/timeline/bootstrap/).
Vieles funktioniert bereits wie erwartet, aber es gibt immer noch eine Menge Features und Techniken in der Forschung/PeerReview/Programmierungs-Pipeline…
Cardano ist nicht blos ein Fork einer bestehenden Kryptowährung. Es wird von Grund auf neu geplant und überdacht, um in naher Zukunft noch mehr zu erfüllen.

‘Slow movement’ was not meant to be criticism. I see that Cardano is a real great project and this causes goosebumps.

‘Entschleunigung’ war nicht als Kritik gemeint. Ich sehe, dass Cardano ein richtig grosses Projekt ist und das verursacht Gänsehaut.

1 Like