Greetings from the US, Looking to Learn More and Immerse Myself in ADA!

Greetings to the Cardano Community,

Hello everyone, very happy to be a part of this community and glad to be hodling with all of you!

I have been interested in the crypto space since I was in middle school. Learning of BTC and ETH when in the infant stages. I have always been a very vocal proponent of cryptocurrency to friends, family, and my community. I do believe decentralized currencies are the future of our society, and it is long past time government backed fiat currency take the backseat and move on.

I found Cardano about two years ago during the big price spikes of early 2021. Learning more and more, I had read many articles declaring Cardano a possible contender for the ETH Killer. I learned even more about Charles Hoskinson and why he left Ethereum to create Cardano and revolutionize the cryptocurrency market. Although I could say with certainty I still have a very infantile understanding of blockchain technology, I do believe that the Cardano Community and developers have been far more open and frequent in their communications. The peer-to-peer review system as well was something I believe truly differentiates Cardano from the rest of the cryptocurrencies. I also believe that smart contracts on ADA will be far more succesful and feasible than it could ever be on ETH.

Enough about my infantile logical analysis, but in all seriousness, I am grateful to be a part of the community and I am truly excited for what is to come! Cardano is the future, and I am glad to be at the forefront of this revolution.

If anyone has any experience understanding crypto from a very intermediate (and possibly beginner) perspective, I would truly appreciate any sites, documents, or research that could help further my conclusions about Cardano and better understand how the blockchain truly works. I would also like to learn how to get more involved in the project and be more hands-on rather than looking from a bird’s eye view barely understanding what is truly going on.

Thank you so much to all who took the time to read this, and I understand my ignorance may frustrate some. But I am truly passionate about Cardano and hoping to be a part of the community rather than simply an investor. It has been a pleasure being a part of this community and I am very optimistic for what is to come.

Vive la révolution

Thank you to everyone who took the time to read this and I am always open to communicate and discuss crypto and Cardano further.

Signed,
mxm

1 Like