HealthCare for the People

I am pretty new to cardano programming so going through a number of sites and documents to learn about it.

I am also in the Plutus pioneer programs second batch learning about the smart contracts now. Hopefully we can get together again in few days and discuss more.

How does that sound?

Sure that sounds great.

I have gone through the entire chain of communication and most of the points have already been covered by my fellow mates.
I feel that data plays a very big role in the entire healthcare system. Since the inclusion of HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act), all healthcare organizations have become vigilant in securing patient data. However, despite all the fines, many medical institutions have nevertheless been found guilty of data breaches. To curb data breaches and as data is no longer stored individually by an organization and is stored on cloud servers or managed by a data management company, new rules such as GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation ) have been enforced.

GDPR is a regulation that requires businesses to protect the personal data and privacy of EU citizens for transactions that occur within EU member states and While GDPR has been around for over two years, the results are staggered as organizations are incapable of securing the data using their outdated security mechanisms. The solution for this problem exists beyond the traditional laws, as fines and hoping for the best is not viable. Blockchain technology is the forerunner in protecting sensitive data by storing it on a secure and impregnable digital ledger.

Blockchain eliminates the possibility of data breaches helping organizations and healthcare institutions and patients rest easy as their data is secured and kept safely.

Projects like Immunify.Life has leveraged the blockchain and with Ai designed a game-changing solution to transform the health management and data utilization landscape. The platform then also utilizes the power of Big Health Data to serve the global community by offering an equitable and informed deployment of healthcare.
I would like to know the view of my fellow people on this?!