Hello Cardano family!

Hello to all of you!!!

I am so excited to finally be here! My stance on Cardano is a long term block chain investor. My goals in being here are to gain as much information as possible, network with some of the most intelligent humans on earth, make friends in the crypto space, and ultimately to use the information and utilities gained from Cardano and the people involved to help revolutionize third world countries and give people in poorly governed countries the opportunity to help themselves.

I am 22 years old and new into the crypto space. My background includes collegiate baseball (I was a pitcher and third baseman), then into some college. Problem was i couldn’t afford school so I had to drop out and work full time to support myself. Through the hard times of trying to figure myself out and what direction I was heading in, I found peace and tranquility through backpacking solo. My longest trip to date was 46 miles solo over 3 days. This year I plan on making it 100 over 7 or 8. Since then I have developed an amazing relationship with the most beautiful person ive ever met, her name is Sidney and her eyes are blue, we recently moved into a cute little house and bought a puppy. My day job went from residential HVAC install, to HVAC service technician, now to inside sales for a major HVAC supplier with high hopes of moving to outside sales soon. I am also helping my little brother create a company in social media management as well as landed him his first real client without any expected monetary return. It’s all because I know how hard he has worked and the sacrifices he has made to get to where he is today.

My financial and crypto currency education comes from my own personal research and relentlessly reading of white papers and projects until I fully understand them… and I still have so far to go and so much to learn about the space. I would eventually like to gain the trust of the Cardano team and do whatever it takes to be a part of the organization. I will develop any skill set needed to become an asset to the team. My main goal upon being here is to learn as much as possible and I thoroughly look forward to meeting and talking with all of you!

Thank you and remember to enjoy your days and do all the things! :smile:

8 Likes

Lol lol lol … So what are you doing here ? :smiley:

:laughing: I trust all of you to have at least something to offer :wink:

Welcome Cory, good to see you on here and it’s a great story. There’s certainly some interesting characters on here that’s for sure :grinning:

1 Like

I do have a lot of smart pants jokes to offer :slight_smile:
To bad you are on the other side of the Atlantic , I would have offered also a pint of beer to go with those.

Haha much appreciated! I wish I could take you up on That! :smile:

No doubt you wil be successfull.

1 Like

Thank you! That means more than you know.