Hello from glenville pa

Hey everyone, I am interested to learn more about this stuff. I am definitely green to this world or crypto currency never really believed in any of it until I heard Charles speak. After 2 hours of him speaking on YouTube I was searching for more. Definatley looking forward to meeting people to learn more about iohk,Cardano, and everything linked to it. I would appreciate anyone reaching out with knowledge and patience because I am new to everything that goes on in this world of Cardano in general. Thanks :pray: everyone can’t wait to learn.

4 Likes

Welcome! Glad to have you and glad you are interested enough to want to learn more! As we progress and things become more decentralized we will all need as much knowledge and thoughtfulness as possible to make good decisions.

1 Like

Hey Donny, thanks for the greeting. I am definatley excited from what I am hearing it is hard nudge back to everyone who takes advantage of people and locking them into a prison from their corruption. I am scrolling through the forums now. And I have been falling asleep with my laptop in bed since few days go. The girlfriend hasn’t been too happy about that but oh well she loves me. I think :thinking: lol :laughing:. I am definatley glad I stumbled across Charles on YouTube :pray:. I only wish I could input more info faster.

Have a good one Donny hope to run across you again!

1 Like

Welcome. @Chaun87 I started consistently visiting this board last July to immerse myself into the knowledgeable community here. Almost a year later, I feel like I know my way around the blockchain, :ada: and the forum. Tons of technical stuff to learn still.

Stay around and enjoy learning from a great blockchain community.

1 Like

Thanks Adam Greatly appreciated, I have seen a few chats in the forum with you chiming in. Definitely going to dive in, I have never been one to dip a toe in the water, definitely learned a lot of lessons in life from having that quality lol good and bad. I am definitely taking everything in and would like to eventually start finding people to converse with.

1 Like