Hello from Sweden

Hello everyone!

I’m a software developer with over 10 years experience. I’m currently holding a small amount of ADA that I bought years ago and now when the Shelley release is around the corner it’s time to learn how to use them :slight_smile: I just bought the Plutus e-book and I’m mainly here to learn more about smart contracts.

11 Likes

Hello and welcome to the board,
great to see people who want to build on Cardano.

1 Like

Welcome @ricny!

1 Like

Welcome @ricny!

1 Like

Great to see interested developers! Thanks for posting!

1 Like

Добрый день. Подскажите пожалуйста как пополнить кошелёк yoroi? Зарание спасибо.

Чтобы пополнить свой кошелек, нужно отправить на него ADA из другого кошелька или обменять.

Пожалуйста, не публикуйте один и тот же вопрос в разных темах. Новый вопрос должен быть поставлен в новой теме.

На этот раз я использовал Google Translate, но на самом деле это должен быть человек, который просит помощи, который переводит на английский. (За исключением, конечно, если есть категория для их языка.)

To replenish your wallet you need to send ADA to it from another wallet or an exchange.

Please do not post the same question to many different threads. A new question should be put in a new topic of it’s own.

I used google translate this time but it should really be the person asking for help who translates into English. (Except of course if there is a category for their language.)

2 Likes

Welcome @ricny :wave:

1 Like

Hello Ricny and welcome, good to see you on the Forum :+1:

G’day Ricny.