Help please with server transfer

yes i did - the only thing is that they have different filenames as the Coincashew setup seems to give them different names but I am pretty sure I have worked them out and put them all in there. I did notice that once I added them before it changed the status of the pool to registered.

in scripts… do you have cntools.config… did you check it? also the env file?
maybe it’s something wrong with the path…

The tool consist of three files.

• cntools.sh - the main script to launch cntools.
  • cntools.library - internal script with helper functions.
  • cntools.config - configuration file to modify certain behaviours, paths and name schema used.

In addition to the above files, there is also a dependency on the common env file. CNTools connects to your node through the configuration in the env file located in the same directory as the script. Customize env and cntools.config files for your needs. CNTools can operate in an Offline mode without node access by providing the -o runtime argument. This launches CNTools with a limited set of features with Hybrid or Online v/s Offline workflow in mind.

Thanks - I will check this out now and see what I can do

Ok - I am starting to get somewhere - I have identified some of the missing keys in the CNTools config file and renamed them to the same as what is in the config file. The only problem is that I cannot find a pool.config file as it must be named something different. When I go into CNTools now I get further when I try to modify my pool. It takes me to the next screen after selecting the pool to be modifed but I get the error

WARN: Missing pool config file: /opt/cardano/cnode/priv/pool/GNP1/pool.config
Unable to show old values, please re-enter all values to generate a new pool config file

I have run a few searches for pool and config but can’t find anything on the old set up - any ideas where this might be or what it could be called?

OK - PROBLEM SOLVED - it created a new config file and it appears to updated my registration correctly on the chain. Thanks for your help - editing the CNTools config file appears to have done the trick. The most difficult part was identifying which keys were which as they are named differently in the earlier installation.

I’m glade you solved it! good luck to create blocks from now!

PS: checked your relays on adapools.org and :

you should check your metadata I believe,

Yes - I am in the process of sorting my relays out. My first relay sits behind the same IP address so I am trying to sort out the port issues. The second one is a hosted service with a different IP so I will try and get that one working first.

Hi there again - I just got everything working but now when I go to start CNTools I get this?

Guild scripts has now been upgraded to support cardano-node 1.24.2 or higher (1.23.0 found).
Please update cardano-node or use tagged branches for older node version.

Can anyone advise how I use tagged branches to start CNTools?

Nope, but you must upgrade your nodes to 1.24.2 till 16 December… otherwise you will not be able to creat blocks!!!