Hi from Maine

Hello-

I’ve been interested in crypto since hearing about BTC a decade ago. I never did anything about it like many people. I started listening to a couple of podcasts and scrolling through Reddit. Eventually, I stumbled across Cardano and became increasingly interested in it because of its academic foundation. Charles Hoskinson’s vision for a better world through decentralization pushed me over the top.

A little about me: I’m a balding family man, raising two kids (with a third on the way), two cats, and a shaggy dog. My wife and I also are in the midst of launching a sustainable children’s clothing line, which keeps getting pushed back because of the two kids, two cats, and shaggy dog.

Cheers,
Diddly

6 Likes

Welcome to Cardano World

1 Like

Welcome aboard!
I love your story and hope the shaggy dog has a good name :slightly_smiling_face:
I imagine after a decade of observing the increase in value in crypto you might think you are joining late - let me tell you though - this is just the beginning…
by the time your unborn child turns 5 you could be accepting only cryptocurrency for your clothing business as a hedge against centralized economic solutions, I hope you can push your business forward and wish you and your family the best! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ha, you nailed it on the head. I feel really late to the game, especially as I watched the price of ADA go from .30 to .90 as I was awaiting verification, but it is a product I believe in so I will buy it at pretty much any price.

The plan is to accept ADA as soon as we launch/can. I will never operate a stake pool, but will try to spread the good word any way I am able.

The best to you and yours as well!

Cheers!

1 Like

Glad to have new users here :slightly_smiling_face:

I have 5 children myself, hopefully, I will be using ADA to buy from your store in the future.

I wish you good luck getting everything rolling :sunglasses:

1 Like

Pleasant introduction and welcome!

Glad about you joining the community - neat to hear about your future plans with accepting ADA.

Fairly new to this community myself - Nice to meet you.

1 Like