Hi I am cardano investor!

Hello cardano community. I have researched almost every coin and after about 3 months of research cardano has become my long term pick of choice. I am very excited to be apart of this community and hope to see us cardano hodlers flourish over the coming months and years! I wish everyone the best of luck and hope that we can all change the world. With the power of ADA!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Your excitement is thrilling, glad you found the info on Cardano in all your research :slightly_smiling_face:

We can only change the world when we are involved in it’s progress, otherwise we are just spectator’s of the change that the world adopt’s.

1 Like

I actually am a night club promoter and marketer by trade. I really would love the chance to help push the brand in Toronto and around Canada. If the cardano team wants to reach out to me. I would love the opportunity to help educate the Canadian people about the philosophy and advantages cryto currency offers.

2 Likes

I actually have a 2 day music festival I am promoting and operating this summer June 1 and 2 and would be capable of advocating and advertising cardano to 4-6k millenials that love trance music.

2 Likes

Awesome, one of the big problems that cryptocurrency has in the world is a lack of understandable education, Spreading the word about some of the different blockchains and the benefit they offer the world is one of the biggest things we can do as we continue to support cryptocurrency blockchains.
I am sure the community here could give you some pointers on how to promote the use of Cardano, would be fun to promote at a trance concert for sure.

1 Like

I am open to put cardano advertising on the screens behind the DJs or handing out pamphlets with like a small amount of cardano on them. The 2 day festival website is www.u4riafest.com we have had some interest from the Tron marketing team already which is what gave me the idea to reach out to cardano. But we have not confirmed anything as of yet. If anyone here wants to contact me I am available to talk to at daemeon@gmail.com

Welcome to the neighborhood.