How can I contribute to French translation

Well you actually opened my eyes and i watched several other vids on the subject too. One ( ambitious side project i would want to start ) would use dyslexia awareness as its primary goal and it would in the end result give an education center plus museum all surrounded the theme of getting the wrong idea about dyslexia not only in africa but in fact throughout the world. So when you find some time just give me another call so i can elaborate a bit more.
Kind regards

Rik

Thanks for the message. I have done much of the preliminary work with regards to dyslexia in Africa and will continue it. Also, I am in the process to finish my cardano’s website. I will wait and see how things progress from your side and get actively involved in your project ; in the meantime, I will continue to finish what I have started and get more free time later on to be more active in your initiative…

Regards,
D.

Hi,

yes we both have been very busy, just like you i made incredible progress. I did a call for candidates on the cardano forum vrijday and received roughly 70 applicants !!! I already interviewed a few of them and found already several very interesting profiles.

Regarding africa i already have so many applicants as well : 3 talking Amharic, 3 talking Swahili, 2 talking Afrikaans, etc… The interest and support is overwhelming and i m gonna publish my first draft of the proposal on Catalyst.

Another module of the Total plan will have your interest as well since you were the inspiration of the team , just look at the pdf here as a teaser. It’s a massive project but even there i already found an interested and very skilled dev that is collaborating.

Kind regards

Rik

CelebrateDyslexia.pdf (362 KB)