How to access my tokens in Yoroi wallet

So I have a Yoroi wallet and recently i had to bridge some C3 tokens from the eth chain to cardano… that bridge went well and i recieved my tokens in my yoroi wallet… a week later i opened my wallet again and the fund were gone. After a bit of researching i found out that this wallet has multiple wallets and also i asked the C3 discord group for advice and they said that my funds were still there:

looking up that address on cardanoscan shows it not holding any tokens, but it is linked to 4 other addresses via the controlled stake key. one of those addresses, addr1qx7qtumych67gs87l8v8l2gqmjgn3x7m2ty0wwm9nmq3jq5fef827f9w7hc3mcrpj00wud40rq0ux7e2ufhhztc789yq00qmsw, has a token balance of exactly 3,212.933009 C3

so now i want to sell these tokens on a DEX but when i connect my original yoroi wallet the C3 tokens balance stays 0 …so my question is how to i access these tokens that apparently are there but not showing up ??

thx , appreciate the help !

So this address here contains ~41 ADA and 3212 C3. If thats all, Yoroi has probably some issues.

In that case id recommand to restore your wallet with anyother wallet app like Typhon.

thanks that worked perfectly , much obliged !

2 Likes