How to install Daedalus Wallet in a different location/partition?

Hello Friends

I’ve only recently started trading crypto currencies and I have a few questions regarding ADA.

1. Using Daedalus Wallet, I can trade ADA just like I trade any other crypto currencies?

2. I’m running a Linux operating system - Debian to be specific. Is there a way I can install it in a location other than the default /home/user directory? I want to install it in a separate partition on the hard drive. Is this even possible?

3. Is it safe to trade ADA using the etoro app?

Thank you very much for your time.
kaye

• Using Daedalus Wallet, I can trade ADA just like I trade any other crypto currencies?

Daedalus is a wallet not a trading platform

• I’m running a Linux operating system - Debian to be specific. Is there a way I can install it in a location other than the default /home/user directory? I want to install it in a separate partition on the hard drive. Is this even possible?

should work but never tried (I don’t know how); perhaps someone else can tell u how to…

• Is it safe to trade ADA using the etoro app?

It’s safe but etoro will not give you real ADA (you will can’t withdraw ADA from etoro)

1. You can do it, but make sure you don’t fall into any permission or path issues…etc. You need to have everything right. I don’t really recommend doing it, sticking to the default is much easier and saves a lot of troubles in the future.