I cannot find my ADA in yoroi wallet that i staked

I staked my ADA in Yoroi wallet since 2021. I only checked it uop this week and realized that there was ADA in my wallet. I initially did some checks around saw that the staked address is inactive with some ADA there not delegated on Cardanoscan. I believe those tokens there are mind but how do i go about getting back my tokens???
my receiving address is
addr1qyd3n2qwj4mygl2rtg7h9ujgztp5upyckx4x06kmc5lsrsz053hyrgg3rjqkegp33r0wsdz9e5askt744dapsdncxcqs7ng3hr

AND the staked address i saw was
stake1u986gmjp5yg3eqtv5qcc3hhgx3zu6wct9l26k7scxeurvqgveu73f
Handle is $leather.

ANY HELP TO RECOVER MY TOKENS WOULD BE GRATELY APPRECIATED.

Hi,

It looks this wallet never had a delegation certificate; all u have to do is to find the 15 seedwords (or 24 if it was daedalus wallet restored in yoroi) and try to restore the wallet (on adalite.io it will go faster) if its a simple wallet or check ledger/trezor if u used HW wallet

Cheers,

Thank you Alexd, I used the YOROI ANDROID WALLET. I restored the wallet but nothing happened.n I am trying to use daedelus for macs but it is taking me over 48hrs to sync.
Just do know hwich other method will work

so, do you see same stake address for the yorori wallet restored? if not then it means you have more seed words…

also use adalite.io its a light wallet and it will work faster than downloading/synchronize daedalus

Cheers,

Thanks once again. I will do that.

problem resolved
Thanks

1 Like