Idiot knocking ADA

UK has much more serious problems, it is run by fools, people arrested for “wrong think”, etc.

Clown videos on a beach by some guy, very minor problem really, lol…

and now back to crypto…

2 Likes

someone who starts a video with "im not an idiot’ probably is lol
need of self affirmation

2 Likes

His voice is super annoying

The reason Cardano looks like they’re trying to deliver a “perfect” product is because they want to address the major pain points of Bitcoin and Ethereum, as well as provide a scalable platform that can be built on for the next few decades. Yes, it is a tall order and they will literally need divine assistance to make this succeed. Everything seems to be set in opposition to what they are trying to accomplish, including the above vlogger who made at best one good point about managing complexity versus timely/iterative delivery of minimum viable product. Minimum viable for Cardano is 1) no PoW and it has to be PoS, and 2) smart contracts that work better than Ethereum’s, if not for all the IELE-based languages, then for Plutus for sure.

CH has already stated this is what they want to accomplish by end of 2020, more times than I can recall in many of his videos, talks, interviews, etc, so on and so forth.

And yes, this thing is, make no mistake, herculean, unprecedented and one of a kind. It builds by standing on shoulders of other giants - bitcoin and ethereum, and aims to perfect the distributed cryptocurrency paradigm. It’s a never before kind of project, and nothing listed on coinmarketcap.com, barring less than a handful at best cryptocoins, come close to what this project is about.

To boot, CH has the means, commitment and chutzpah to deliver it.

Any opposition is a good sign and a complement to the project.

4 Likes

Hey the first time Ive been reposted…makes me feel all warm and tingly inside.

2 Likes

I want to get that feeling too…:sunglasses:

I like Cardano way!
This guy have other philosophy of buissnes and it’s also might be correct.
He made a lots illogical explanations but don’t blame him. BTW is he know how long take to creation BTC before launch :wink: ?
Kaizen is not soo popular in the buissnes as we can think https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaizen
In my opinion investig in Cardano is now speciulation which is part of creating base for future price it is also very important step. As a real investor you have to think what you really get by your money.

• In Cardano we have perfect team

• Fantastic project

• Good road map which one point reached on 100%

I belive that Cardano team will all project on 100% but it is only my opinion