If you connect Adalite with Ledger, Adalite will provide you seed prhases to restore?

Hi guys,

If you connect Adalite with Ledger, Adalite will provide you seed prhases to restore?
Thank you in advance for your help.

Nope, for ledger u don’t need a seed words to restore the ADA wallet

Thank you Alex as always.

So in this case just to be sure, I need just to restore my 24 seed prhases of my Ledger and that is it?

For Adalite i dont need to restore anything, that’s correct?
Thank you again for your help :slight_smile:

please let me know if I have understand well.

Thank you Alex!

24 seed words for ledger is the seed words to restore the ledger ONLY, not for wallets!

For daedalus/yoroi/adalite.io u will don’t need any seed words to restore the ada wallet

so if i connect the Ledger to Adalite.io in this case I m not creating anywallet and I don t need any ADALITE seed prhase, because I m using the ledger correct?

Sorry but I don t wanna make any mistake, I hope this topic can help people confuse like me, at the begging I create some wallet with Adalite and I received seed prhases, i m confuse now.

Sorry Alex and Thanks

Your ada wallet will be on ledger… adalite/daedalus/yoroi are just an interface to access them… connect your ledger on adalite.io … then move 5 ADA for test

Then close and restore again on adalite.io using different browsers… u should see 5 ADA (if yes then is fine)

Thank you very much for your help Alex and for what you do for the community!

1 Like