Incorrect balance on my payment address

Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding my balance on ADA payment address.

I used a Mnemonic wallet (coincashew guide). i currently have 505+ Ada on it. My pledge is 500.
So far, when i wanted to update my pool infos (i did it once), the balance of my payment address and UTXo were showing the correct numbers. And the update was successful. Everything was ok.

Then i rotated my KES keys and node cert (Coincashew guide)

I double checked, the new Certificate is good, and running.
But now, when i query my balance on my payment address, its showing 0.
I sent 1 ADA to the address from Daedalus, and then checked the balance via cardano-cli: it was showing only 1 ADA.

TxHash                                 TxIx        Amount

487fcd6cd02c0c62c078e86c177877fcc8909c3156cb7fdc6ca0d3d34e554ae6 0 1000000 lovelace + TxOutDatumNone

It should show me all the transactions to my payment address, and the correct balance (505ADA) right ?

And now if i want to submit a transaction, i get a Command failed :

« Command failed: transaction submit Error: Error while submitting tx: ShelleyTxValidationError ShelleyBasedEraAlonzo (ApplyTxError [UtxowFailure (WrappedShelleyEraFailure (UtxoFailure (OutputTooSmallUTxO [(Addr Mainnet (KeyHashObj … »

I honestly don’t know what to do …

Have you used the wallet with Daedalus?

Daedalus also uses other addresses of the wallet and moves away funds from the first address that you check there.

Not a problem for your pledge, since they are still at an address with the same stake address, but a problem if you want to use command-line (or CNTOOLS).

Use a wallet app that can do single-address mode and move everything back to the first address. Eternl and Typhon have that.

1 Like

Load your wallet into Daedalus (or another wallet) via your seed phrase and you should see the fund there, as @HeptaSean alluded to.

Hello,
Thank you for your answer

Now that you mention it, i did use Daedalus, to verify my account on pooltool : (

What can i do now it i want cardano-cli to show the correct balance /UTXO ? Is there anyway ?

(I suppose i get the error because my balance is too small in cardano-cli, when i want to submit a transaction ?)

You can use Daedalus to send your whole balance back to the first address.

Don’t remember if it has a “send all” option, but that would be most comfortable.

As said, I would use Eternl or Typhon instead.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your help :slight_smile: