I plan to launch my own Cardano Stake Pool next year, and I am learning as much as I can about Cardano, Linux Ubuntu, and networking. The community is fantastic, and many earnest people are working on this project.
If I am being rude or asking questions incorrectly, please let me know.
I hope to get some help consolidating information on running a Cardano Stake Pool before I launch one myself. If anyone could answer my questions below or point me in the right direction, that would be terrific!
I made a similar post on r/CardanoStakePools to caste a wider net.
I appreciate any help you can provide. Thank you
- Q: Running a Cardano Stake Pool, Do’s and Don’t’s (From your experience?)
- Q: Common Problems you have encountered? (From your experience?)
- Q: Maintenance – What to do daily, weekly and monthly (From your experience?)
Information on the Server I am planning to Host the Cardano Node on.
- OS : 64-bit Linux (Ubuntu 20.04 LTS)
- All Virtual Hosting : Vultr or Digital Ocean
- Hardware : Coincashew Recommended Future-proof
- Specific details: 1x Production Node and 2x Relay Nodes