Introducing AdaStat.net Stake Pools [STAT & BOT]

Hi everyone,

my name is Dmitry, and I’m the owner and developer of AdaStat Cardano Explorer project. Also I’m an active member of Cardano Community, ambassador (translator) and admin in Cardano Russian Telegram Group. I have a Financial and IT degree. My main work - software development, from architecture to implementation and marketing.

My contacts:

Pool infrastructure:

My pool servers are located in Warsaw (Poland) and Munich (Germany) data-centers which is trusted home for all my servers for many years. They are stable and work well. I have never had any problem like a server malfunction or sudden downtime. The pool servers configuration: 8 core CPU, 16 GB RAM, 240 GB SSD NVMe, 2 Gb/s net port speed.

Also, each of my pools has 3 relay nodes. The relay servers configuration: 4 Core CPU, 8 GB RAM, 160 GB SSD NVMe, 1 Gb/s net port speed.

In addition, there is a standby server, in case one of the main pool servers is fault. But as I said I’ve never used it before :crossed_fingers:

All servers have monitoring systems and automation tools installed. The nodes are running as system-service, so it will be automatically restarted on fault, and run by OS if the server got rebooted. Also there is ITN-tested self-scripted overseer watching over node’s tip and comparing it to the other nodes value to be sure we are not stucked.

My pools data:

id: 77b0a93c26ac65be36e9a9f220f9a43cbc57d705fc5d8f1de5fdeea1
name: AdaStat Pool
ticker: STAT
pledge: 100k (it will be increased by INT and Shelley rewards)
fixed fee: 340 ada
pool margin: 0% (for the first 10 Shelley epochs, then it will be increased)

id: adb8f11466290d1a8bef7c9665848cd66e45a7e74e5c25f586f0192e
name: AdaStat Bot Pool
ticker: BOT
pledge: 100k (it will be increased by INT and Shelley rewards)
fixed fee: 340 ada
pool margin: 0% (for the first 10 Shelley epochs, then it will be increased)

These pools allow us to sustain and improve AdaStat.net Cardano Explorer. If you want to support us you can easily find them in the Daedalus or any other wallet by ticker [STAT] or [BOT]

Thanks a lot for reading to the end and for your support! :pray:

1 Like

I hope your pool is a success! Good luck

1 Like