Introducing [ASTRA] Ad Astra Stake Pool

Hello, my name is Andrew! My aim is to create and maintain a high-performing block-producing node. I keep up-to-date with the latest updates from the guild operators - and I make sure to be running the latest scripts and software to improve the pool’s performance.

Pool details
Name: Ad Astra Stake Pool
Ticker: ASTRA
Pledge: 50k ADA
Fixed fee: 340 ADA
Variable fee: 0%

Pool I.D. - 032f086ac6dafeaf4c75e21840f49762ebdab05ff9c25c41a8530e0f

Please make sure to double check the Pool I.D. as there is a newly registered pool that is using our same Ticker. Our I.D. begins with 032f086

Do check out our introductory video on our website!

Contact me via email: astra-pool@protonmail.com

Telegram group: shorturl.at/uKMX6

Pool infrastructure: Award-winning VPS service. 100MB/second bandwidth. Spread across 3 Virtual Machines in Germany and the USA, with more relays planned to be added over the years. 100% SSD storage for fast read and write speeds. Secured server.

Operator experience: I made my first stake pool during the Shelley Testnet era when there was no CN Tools scripts to help. I have dedicated a lot of time and effort into learning how to operate a pool. I feel very competent operating Ad Astra Stake Pool.

Why should users check out your pool? 1) To help decentralise the Cardano blockchain and hence strengthen the network. 2) For peace of mind, knowing that our stake pool is well constructed and secure.

Thanks for your time.

1 Like

Edit: 200k ADA pledge now.