Introducing [ADAT] ADA for Trees - Stake with us and fight deforestation! 2%fees -> 100%🌳

Hello Cardano Community!
We are ADA for Trees and we would like to introduce you to our mission driven stake pool where 100% of the Pool’s Profit goes into planting trees​:seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling:

Check us out!
Pool: [ADAT] ADA For Trees

Pool Info
|Name| [ADAT] ADA For Trees |
|Location| Portugal |
|ID| pool1c0qt93ydpjdndag5v9fsmzjv0hm87ehstqn6ttvrr60rw9d6uaq|

Ticker Pledge Variable Fee Fixed Fee
ADAT 60k ₳ 2% (never higher) 340 ₳

100% of variable fee (Pool’s profit) goes into planting trees🌱

Our mission: Reforestation & Food Security
ADA for Trees was created with the mission to give back to the planet and make Cardano and the blockchain industry a step closer to sustainability.
Fighting deforestation by planting food producing trees- we guarantee CO2 offset, while helping to develop small communities around the world providing economical growth and food security.

Pool Operator
I’m Cristela. A Portuguese recently moved out of London to beautiful sunny Corsica.
An environmentalist with a huge crush on technology. My background is in biotech and I’m a code autodidact building up skills from plan to Ops.
I’m a single pool operator, I created ADAT with the single intention to make a positive impact, both in the blockchain industry and on the planet.

Pool System
Operating a Single Stake Pool constituted of a cluster of 5 nodes hosted in independent servers distributed geographically for higher performance and reliability.

Server1 Server2 Server3 Server4 Server5
Block Producing node Relay1 Relay2 Relay3 Backup node

Would like to know more? - Let’s chat
Twitter: @Ada4T
Telegram: ADAforTREES

3 Likes