Introducing Anchor of Hope [ANCH]

Hi I am Scott. I have worked in tech for 20 years. I am currently the CTO of a successful series B funded startup where I manage a tech staff of over 35 developers. The app I manage has been downloaded on the Google Play store over 1 million times. So I have lots of experience with server setup, security best practices, system uptime, etc. I am from the U.S. but have lived in East Africa for 9 years now where I have spent my life trying to help others and use tech to develop emerging markets.

Ticker – ANCH
Fixed Fee – 340₳
Variable fee 1%
Pledge – planned starting pledge of 10,000₳

Website https://www.anchorofhopepool.com

ADAPools ([ANCH] Anchor of Hope | Cardano Staking / Explorer)

Server Location Germany

Pool Infrastructure

Block Producer
• Operating system: 64-bit Linux (Ubuntu 20.04 LTS)
• Processor: 6 core CPU
• Memory: 16GB of RAM
• Storage: 320GB SSD

Relay
• Operating system: 64-bit Linux (Ubuntu 20.04 LTS)
• Processor: 6 core CPU
• Memory: 16GB of RAM
• Storage: 320GB SSD

Pool redundancy I use 2 relay nodes for redundancy at this point. I also use monitoring and alerting tools such as Prometheus to help monitor the servers.*

Operator experience 20 years of software development experience for both large corporations and startups. Most experience at the senior level such as CTO or director*

Why users should check out the pool? I want to use this pool to help spread the Cardano mission across the world. Particularly living in East Africa I want to be able to spread the Cardano mission to help open financial inclusion in Africa. As an successful fintech expert in the region there is a great potential for the Cardano technology in this region. Using this pool we plan to give 30% to charities in East Africa where we live and operate the pool as well.