Introducing BKV on Cardano [BKV]

Logo144

My name is Alex and I’m operating this Cardano stake pool. I am a passionate Cardano enthusiast, an experienced developer, and a self-proclaimed technical freak. My fascination with blockchain technology and its potential to revolutionize various sectors led me to the Cardano ecosystem. I am deeply committed to contributing to this platform and excited to be part of this journey. As the operator of BKV Pool, I bring my technical expertise and passion for Cardano to provide a secure, reliable, and rewarding staking experience

• Ticker/pledge/fixed fee/variable fee: BKV / 89k ₳ / 340 ₳ / 0%
  • Contact Discord, Twitter: bkvpool
  • Pool ID: 28affa3c001052c65da45811a019f85df9bdc89c9a48cb24062f0c38
  • BECH32 Pool Id: pool19zhl50qqzpfvvhdytqg6qx0cthummjyunfyvkfqx9uxrsp7k8ek
  • Pool infrastructure: The infrastructure includes a block producer and two relay servers located in the EU. The block producer and one relay server are both located in Helsinki, Finland, and are equipped with 12 physical cores (AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600), 64 GB RAM, and 512 GB NVMe. Our second relay, a spare server, is a bare metal server located in Białystok, Poland, with 4 physical cores (Intel Core i3-10110U 2.10GHz), 32 GB RAM, and 1 TB NVMe (Intel NUC).
  • Pool redundancy: We have a redundant setup with a spare relay node.
  • Operator experience: I have an engineering education and more than 20 years of experience in different IT areas, such as software development/maintenance/security and etc
  • Why should users check out your pool? BKV Pool is a Cardano stake pool managed by a single operator dedicated to providing secure, reliable, and sustainable staking services. We also have our own MEME token BKV minted on the Cardano blockchain just a few days after Maria’s hard fork, so it is one of the oldest meme tokens in the Cardano blockchain (which can be traded on the decentralized exchange Minswap). We also develop some monitoring tools for a Cardano node together with some of my colleagues and planning to deploy soon some Cardano Web3 applications that will use our node as an entry point to the Cardano blockchain.

We wish you all the best in your journey and look forward to witnessing your pool thrive. Let’s collaborate to strengthen the Cardano network and make a positive impact together!

1 Like

Succes guys, greetings from pool operator CASP.

1 Like

We mined our second block today!

We got our 4th block!
:tada::rocket: Epoch 444 Magic: BKV Cardano Stake Pool Celebrates Mining its 4th Block! :rocket::tada:
A heartfelt THANK YOU to our delegators. Your support is the magic behind our milestones! :star2:
:point_right: Read all about it: Epoch 444 Magic: BKV Mines 4th Block! - [BKV] Pool

BONUS! We recently added the possibility to delegate to our stake pool just in one click with the website delegate.bkvpool.com