Introducing STacking PiZza ADA pool [STPZ1]

Hello Cardanians,
my name is Stefano and I work in Information Technology.
I have always been interested in blockchain technology but above all, about the democratic idea of ​​its public sharing, but at the same time I was doubtful that to keep a network healthy there was a need of so much energy and powerful computers.
So when I discovered Cardano’s Proof Of Stake and that with a not too powerful computer and a good internet connection you can set up a network node I said:
here is the turning point,
an even more democratic and shared and energy-saving blockchain where anyone can make their contribution with zero investment.
So since the experimentation on ITN I wanted to be part of the project and I created a stacking pool.
What name to give it? as an Italian I love good food and I thought about pizza slices that can be stacked on top of each other giving the impression of happines and abundance, so I chose the name Stacking Pizza ADA Pool.
Fortunately i’ve got two powerful and reliable servers on aruba farm and I had accumulated some cryptocurrencies from the various faucets, which however being few did not allow me to have a higher pledge, but I hope to create some blocks to be able to use the reward to increase it.
So I ask you to delegate your ADA to mine STPZ1 pool to participate in the cause.
The aim is also to be able, with the rewards, to rent another server to open another pool and make the cardano network more stable and widespread.
Thanks.

Name: STacking PiZza pool #1
Ticker: STPZ1
Pool ID: f218d7c550fecc856bdf09c6ec12d64f68a59b6727f29bedb06d88b1
Pledge: 150 ADA (first target is 5K)
Fixed Fee: 340 ADA
Fee: 1%
Website (you can contact me here): https://www.facebook.com/STPZpool
PoolTool: https://pooltool.io/pool/f218d7c550fecc856bdf09c6ec12d64f68a59b6727f29bedb06d88b1/epochs
Hardware: 24/7 monitored aruba server, 32 cpus, 64Gb ram, 4 network cards
Software: linux CentOs8, cardano-node.1.21.1

Ciao Cardaniani,
mi chiamo Stefano e lavoro in Information Technology.
Sono da sempre interessato nella tecnologia della blockchain ma sopratutto nell’idea democratica della sua condivisione pubblica, pero’ ero dubbioso sul fatto che per mantenere sano un network c’era bisogno di tanto dispendio di energia e computer potenti.
Cosi’ quando ho scoperto il Proof Of Stake di Cardano e che basta un computer neanche troppo potente ed una buona connessione ad internet per mettere in piedi un nodo del network ho detto ecco la chiave di svolta,
una blockchain energy-saving, ancora più democratica e condivisa dove chiunque può dare il suo contributo con zero investimento.
Così fin dalla sperimentazione su ITN ho voluto far parte del progetto ed ho creato uno stacking pool.
Quale nome dargli? da italiano buongustaio che sono ho pensato alle fette di pizza che possono essere impilate una sull’altra dando impressione di felicità ed abbondanza, quindi ho scelto Stacking Pizza ADA Pool.
Fortunatamente ho due potenti e affidabili server su aruba che uso per lavoro e che avevo accumulato un po di cryptomonete dai vari faucet, che essendo poche, non mi hanno permesso di avere un pledge più alto, ma spero di creare qualche blocco per poter utilizzare la ricompensa per incrementarlo.
Quindi vi chiedo di delegare i vostri ADA al mio STPZ1 pool per partecipare alla causa.
Lo scopo e’ anche di riuscire, con le ricompense, a prendere un altro server per aprire un altro pool e rendere più stabile e diffuso il network di Cardano.
Grazie.