Introducing X Stake Pool [XSP] こんにちは X-StakePoolです!

みなさん、こんにちは!

日本人オペーレーターが運営する、X Stake Poolのご紹介です!
私は日本で約18年間システムエンジニア、WEB開発を行っております。

2018年にカルダノホワイトペーパーを読み、論文や学術研究に力を入れているこのプロジェクトに興味を持ちました。

完全自律分散型ネットワークの構築に役立ちたいという思いで、歴史的幕開けとなったシェリーネットワークの稼働により2020年7月にShelleyステークプール事業を開始しました。

おかげさまで、212Epcohにて初のブロックを生成し、
これを記念して、期間限定の手数料0%キャンペーンを実施中です。(期限:2020年末まで)

是非、[XSP]へのご委任をお待ちしております。

■プール情報

プール名:X-StakePool
Ticker:XSP
Pledge:300,000 ADA
Margin:0% (期限:2020年末まで)
Fixed Cost:340 ADA
Pool-ID:788898a81174665316af96880459dcca053f7825abb1b0db9a433630
Twitter:@X_StakePool_XSP

■プールインフラ

6Core CPU / 16GB RAM / 400GB SSDを搭載した高性能VMマシンでノードを稼働しております。
信頼のVPSサービスを利用し、ドイツとアメリカに2つのリレーサーバと1つのブロックプロデューサノードを構築しています。監視ツールには、Prometheusでログを取得しGrafanaで可視化しており、常にサーバの状態をチェックすることが可能です。

日々の監視・メンテナンスはもちろん、セキュリティポリシーを厳守し運営しております!

ほぼ24時間の監視体制を構築し、ブロック生成のチャンスを逃しません。

これからも、プール運営に全力を尽くしてまいります。

Hello there everyone!

I would like to introduce the X Stake Pool, a stake pool system run by a Japanese operator!

I, the operator, have around eighteen years of experience working in system engineering and web development here in Japan.

I first read the Cardano White Paper in 2018 and immediately developed an interest in this project that puts such a strong focus on academic research and theory.

My personal desire to contribute to the establishment of completely autonomous decentralised networks then led me to became involved in the Shelly stake pool business in July 2020, with the launch of the epoch-making Shelly network.

Thanks to this system, I generated my first block in 212Epcoh!

To commemorate this event, X Stake Pool are currently running a 0% margin campaign for a limited time only (Campaign lasts until the end of 2020).

We are on the look out for new XSP delegates, and all are welcome.

■ Pool Information

Pool Name:X-StakePool
Ticker:XSP
Pledge:350 ADA
Margin:0% (Campaign lasts until the end of 2020)
Fixed Cost:340 ADA
Pool-ID:788898a81174665316af96880459dcca053f7825abb1b0db9a433630
Twitter:@X_StakePool_XSP

■ Pool infrastructure

Our Node is running on a high spec VM terminal featuring a 6 core CPU, 16GB of RAM and a 400GB SSD.
The infrastructure consists of two relay servers in Germany and the USA, connected via a trusted VPN, and a single block producing node. Our observation tools allow for constant monitoring of the server status, acquiring logs through Prometheus and providing visibility using Grafana.

Daily oversight and maintenance are diligently provided and operations are run in strict accordance with security policy!

We also have an almost 24 hour monitoring structure in place, meaning you will never miss out on a block generation opportunity.

I continue to dedicate all my efforts to the ongoing operation of the pool.

Very nice introduction! Good luck with your pool and hello from california!

Thank you very much.